webuser_623287212

Suitable storage in main Bedroom

Pearl Oguchi
2 years ago

Hi, I would love some help on the best way to add a wardrobe for storage in the main bedroom of our house. The bedroom has an odd shape and it currently has a built in wardrobe which is totally not functional for our needs. How the previous owners managed to use it for 2 grown adults, I would never know. We need something large enough to contain mine and my husband’s clothes, shoes and whatnot, without compromising on the space. We don’t mind knocking down the walls for the existing wardrobe and relocating it to another part of the room. I’m really struggling to find the best solution. We also got a designer to help with this but They haven’t been much help. We recently moved in and all our clothes are in boxes until we sort the bedroom storage out. Here is a photo of the plan for the bedroom. I am very open to different ideas.

Thank you.

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.