rob_kettleborough

Adding interest to our garden - looking for inspiration

Hi everyone. We’ve recently completed a side return extension with sliding doors and split level patio, and are now looking to upgrade our garden. A few few photos attached. The current garden is relatively long and widens out behind the shed. Mostly lawn at present but with a few established trees (which we like).

We’d like to add some interest (height?) and colour. As the photos show, we have set out a straight path to the shed but currently wavering on that as feel it might narrow the garden further. Current alternative thoughts are a curved gravel path left of the apple tree creating a large triangular planting area either side, thinking this would mask the shed a bit and create a journey to the bottom of the garden?

We’re happy to put some work in but are relative novices, so would like a scheme that can be easy to maintain once established.

Any ideas, thoughts or inspiration very much welcome.

Thanks

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.