tatiana_mello

Does anybody has a Zeus Extreme or Iconic White Silestone countertop?

Tmell
2 years ago

Hi All, I'm looking for a matte white countertop (plain with no veins, etc) and saw that Silestone sell Zeus Extreme and Iconic White. Some people say that Zeus looks a bit plastic, etc. I couldn't find too many reviews to help me with my decision. Any pictures, tips and review, please.
Many thanks!

Kitchen
Quartz

Comments (4)

• PRO
    TFQ Architects
    2 years ago

We have samples of the Iconic White, it is as white as white and looks fantastic. Whilst most solid colour Quartz tops could possibly be perceived as being a corian or 'plasticy' from afar, once you touch it and work on it, you know its quality Quartz.

• Tmell
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank you ery much for your comment. I'm trying to find samples of the iconic white and Zeus Extreme in Ireland, it's quite difficult at the moment. I really want to get one of them for kitchen, I hope it works.

• hedgehog99
    2 years ago

I currently have silestone blanco zeus 20mm. Assume that’s similar? IMHO it’s beautiful and doesn’t look plastic at all. It has a sheen on it that makes it very clearly a stone product rather than plastic. I love it so much that I will probably go for the same in our new kitchen later this year as I’m not a huge fan of “pretend” marble. The only problem with it is that it has a tendency to stain - tea is a particular problem - usually cleans up with some cif and elbow grease but we do have some permanent stains. It’s not as impermeable as Cosentino claim.

• hedgehog99
    2 years ago

Just realised you specified matt. Ours is polished, hence the sheen. So yes not sure whether matt potentially has a plastic vibe from afar!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.