webuser_234902060

Cream cupboards with White flooring?

Confused Moments
3 years ago

Hi,

We are creating an open plan living room.

For kitchen cupboards we sort-a 98% decided to go for Glossy Cream cupboards, and white sparkle Quartz. Cobalt Pearl Blue island, again with the same Quartz. With good under cabinet lightings. Bronze toughened Mirror splashback. This all are confirmed.

We are deciding the flooring now. We initially thought to have white glossy porcelain tiles (with marble effect maybe). But I am wondering if the white flooring and white countertop would make the cream cupboards dull? Looking for suggestions for other flooring colours. I am not fond of wooden colour flooring as have had it for 15+ years. And also not dark colours. It is a small open plan, so I am afraid dark colours would make it even more darker.

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.