teresa_quinlan20

glass bridge to connect a new build to single story kitchen extension

Teresa Quinlan
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Can anyone help? Its a new build house and I have planning to extend the kitchen out by a further 3m so I can allow for a nice dining area. THere will be a roof light incorporated. My architect did a great drawing with a glass bridge connecting the extension to the house and I love the idea but my builder has told me it will be very expensive. Nevertheless I would like some quotes/advice before I rule it out. The glass bridge should be W50cm and go from floor to ceiling, across the ceiling and then ceiling back to floor.

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Nest Estimating Ltd
    3 years ago

Hi Teressa, we can provide you with a budget cost estimate for this project. The budget cost provides a detailed breakdown of works and expenses as well as highlighting potential areas where you can save money. If this is something of interest please send the plans and photos to hello@nestestimating.co.uk and we can provide you with a quote

• PRO
    APT Renovation Limited
    3 years ago

Hi Teresa, APT Renovation here.

We are a design and build company and would love to give you a free consultation and be a part of this exciting project. If would like to view some of our previous builds you can head to https://www.aptrenovation.co.uk/our-projects/ or give us a call on 0207 223 6417 and we can start helping with your project.

I trust you will have a great day further and hope to hear from you soon :)

Kind Regards,

APT Renovation Ltd

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.