laura_delrosal

Kitchen window design issue

Laura del Rosal
4 years ago

New build and didn't put much thought into kitchen window layout until it was too late. On current kitchen plans, there is nothing under the window on the left. Kitchen sink is under the large window. Hob is on the wall to the right. I can't think how to rearrange the kitchen layout at this point. Any ideas? Designers having difficulty coming up with a solution while keeping the triangle intact. There is supposed to be a kitchen island in middle with seating. But I am worried that they window on the left will look completely out of place no matter what we do....

I am also attaching plans but we decided to brick up the window that was supposed to be on the right because it looked like too many windows.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.