akrekeler

Keep all black appliances or switch to stainless steel (over time)?

akrekeler
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

NOTE: Houzz is not letting me upload any photos right now, which is super frustrating. I will try again later.

My dishwasher has died an early death and I now have the first world predicament of choosing a new one. I'm getting hung up on the finish. Our current appliances are black, which I don't love, but I don't hate either. I'm trying to decide if switching over to stainless steel looks better in the room given the relatively compact kitchen size, layout, medium wood cabinets (which I may paint a dark gray at some point), and counters. One struggle is that if I switch to stainless, it will be a transition because I'm going to hold out until the other appliances die. Has anyone done something similar? What finish is your preference? Any thoughts are appreciated!

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.