alice_loder

Looking for interior designers to help with new studio project

Building a new loft studio space, which will be used for photography workshops, client viewings, admin work, and have a bathroom and bedroom section.

For social media I will be documenting the whole process (currently it’s at the stage of plastering and walls being planned). Looking for somebody willing to get involved in the project and give advice, social media promotion and full credit will be given.

(Photo from a few weeks ago will get updated images today)

OnePlan

So you are looking for a non shy designer to help ... ok ! Look over here !! [waves!]

Phase 0 Deisgn&Build

Wow this is a cathedral!! this kind of space is very rare, if you would like advice and design let us know, it look like a funny project.