c2rovers

Stair Design

c2rovers
9 years ago
Hi all,

We are at construction stage of our new build and now need to decide/bottom out on the stair design. I've attached the plans and also a recent photo of the project. The interior curved wall will be constructed with the same stone as the outside and will cover from ground floor to 1st floor ceiling level. Our intention is to have an open thread design in order to allow the stone be seen - the thought is that we will have a single steel support with timber steps. The handrail and side of stairs is very much open for discussion/suggestions.

I've seen loads of different options on the website however I'm still struggling to decide.

I'd love to hear some fresh ideas from yourselves - the finish of the interior will be very much contemporary/modern.

Thanks in advance for reading my post and helping out.

Colin

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.