annken

need help downsizing and designing for ease of use with a disability

annken
last modified: 5 years ago

as you know my project is MOVING HOME. i couldnt get the google 'design your own house' app because i have an old applemac! i find in my home there is actually too much space, to be walking all around finding stuff back and forth when you have a disability its exhausting, the home isnt suitable to be in the wheelchair, a badly redesigned space. so i will be MOVING to (hopefully) a smaller space, same stuff to move, but need better use of space and less movement even in a wheelchair, are there articles on this or peoples ideas from experience or professional advice. still looking for the home and the costs elements, not so easy peasy my friends