mbrook9

Love this room! Hardware Source Please

mbrook9
23 March, 2019
Hi! Can you please tell me where this hardware is from? Thank you!
Craftsman Family Home | Ocean Park · More Info

Lewin Wertheimer

Thank you. That hardware was purchased through Crown City Hardware in Pasadena. However they are not longer open for business. The hardware is very simple bin pulls and round knobs that are all in unlaquered brass. I believe places like Restoration Hardware or Rejuvenation may have similar pieces. Otherwise House of Antique Hardware is another option. Best of luck. Lewin

• mbrook9
    Thank you so much for taking the time to answer!
    Julia Chasman Design

For everyone's information, Crown City Hardware is much missed, but all their remainders were bought by Pasadena Architectural Salvage on Foothill Road. I have bought many pieces of hardware from their stock since that acquisition!

Lewin Wertheimer

Thank you Julia. That is great information to know. I do so miss CC.