matthew_wilson8

Paint colour help.

Matthew Wilson
5 years ago
Hi everyone. I have just purchased a new apartment it is located in Queensland Australia. I am wanting to ask for some help with choosing paint colours for the living room. The room is a little awkward because it doesn’t get direct sunlight. The sun it does get comes from an attached sunroom that gets a couple of hours of sun in the morning, and then from the kitchen that gets a little bit of sun in the afternoon. The living room itself doesn’t have any windows directly outside. This in itself doesn’t bother me too much it remains cool with no direct sun, which is a big consideration for my climate. I tried a few whites on the wall and liked Dulux Lexicon Half, but I am now thinking if something like Timeless Grey or Grey Pail might look better? Or even Malay Grey? I prefer neutrals, but not fan of yellow tones.

Photos are marketing photos and not my furniture. Also, I was thinking to lime the floorboards, I feel they make the room quite red. Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.