dottyflower8

Hallway paint colour help!

dottyflower8
Hi all. Having just moved to our new home I'm embarking on decorating everywhere. There are a lot of inherited features which I just can't afford to change.
As you can see from pics there are marble tiles on floor and black iron staircase these have to remain. The table is outta here. I intend to replace the table with perhaps a bronzed metal and glass table. I also intend to add a photo wall on the curved wall ( before it curves ! ). My dilemma is the paint colour. Anyone got any suggestions? I want to darken the walls but remain neutral. The hall is North facing and only gets light from two side windows. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!