Ideas for total kitchen revamp

Richard

Hi all..by chance i found this site and have received great advise. So thank you.
Recently bought a 2 bed terrace. The kitchen was never updated and is quite the eyesore ! Im looking to carry out a complete revamp. I'm at a loss as to how to make best use of the space. It's the one space I like to spend time in.. no kids so not a consideration.
I will attach some measurements and photos. I would love to get some views/opinions from you. Unfortunately I just don't have a great eye for this .
It is a compact size I guess. Dining will be in kitchen also.
I'm not too bother about separate table. Love the idea of breakfast bar/small island/ galley style but I'm not sure if space allows.
Ideally I'd like to extend out the back garden but it's just too expensive.
Moving rads.. knocking internal walls etc are all things I'd def consider
All ideas welcome.