anouskatamonydesigns

Before & After- Bathroom Transformation- Granny Chic to Scandi Chic

AFTER

Putney Mews- Warm, Natural, Relaxed... · More Info

BEFORE

Comments (8)

• minnie101
    5 years ago

It looks great. I'm curious, how are the walls protected from the shower as it doesn't look like tadelakt or anything?

• AMB
    5 years ago
    Very nice! Where is the wall light from please?
  • E D
    5 years ago

Looking good.

Do you have more 'after' photos of the bathroom?

I am wondering what the owners do against the shower splashing.

• Jonathan
    5 years ago
    It does look beautiful. But is there enough room to clean around the curved bath? Won’t the shower get the floor wet? Is the wood floor practical in the bathroom?
    Plus I think I would miss having a toilet.
  • PRO
    Anouska Tamony Designs- Architecture & Interiors
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Hi all, thanks for your comments. I'll put up a proper description shortly. To answer your questions in turn;

Minnie- They are in fact Tadelkat in a classical neutral pigment. If you take a look at the images in my portfolio you can get a better sense of the Moroccan plaster texture;

https://www.anouskatamony.com/putney-midcentury-mews

AMD- They were imported from a trade supplier in America

E D- Yes, take a look at my website portfolio for a couple more images.

Re: splashing the entire room was tanked/ waterproofed and a floor drain hidden under the vanity. We also installed a matt black tension rod and curtain which was taken down for the shoot.

• PRO
    Anouska Tamony Designs- Architecture & Interiors
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Last but not least...

Jonathan- Yes, we ensured there was enough space for cleaning.

Re: flooring, it's deceptive isn't it!? They are actually ceramic tiles in a limed oak finish. As mentioned, to E D we also installed a floor drain under the vanity as well as a shower curtain taken down for the photoshoot.

On that note, we left the loo out of the shot...But please be assured we didn't over look that essential. :)

• E D
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

I had already checked the website. No further pics of bathroom that I can see.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.