bluecubepools

A transformation from old and drab to elegant and stunning

Blue Cube Pools
5 years ago

Our customers have owned their pool for many years and have loved using it, however in recent years it had started to look tired and old. They wanted to renovate it and add a new disappearing leading edge cover.

We started by ripping out all the old coping and started to remove the old tiles. The whole pool and pool house were going to undergo a full reno.

We dug out the pit for the cover and started tiling. The customer did not want to the whole pool to be re-tiled, simply wanted the tile band removed to give a more modern appearance.

New fittings will transform a pool, crisp white finishes.

The pool now looks, fresh, modern and new with beautiful coping and lush new floor tiles. The owners absolutely love it and it has been thoroughly enjoyed by the whole family.

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.