mattie_g

Very narrow console table

mattie_g
6 years ago

We currently rent a flat in Edinburgh, and like many of the Georgian townhouses that have been split into flats we have very large rooms but a very small hallway. We'd like to put a console table in the hall to hold keys, wallets etc and to place a lamp, but it needs to be much narrower than usual - I would say anything beyond 15 to 20 cm depth would start to protrude too far. It's probably best to think of the hall just as a corridor! We can't realistically fit a bookcase instead, as we need access to a plug socket behind the table which a bookcase would obscure.

I'm after pointers to any such table that people are aware of. Given we are renting and would probably not have great use for the table if we were to move I'd prefer not to spend a fortune, but happy to consider anything a bit different!

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.