allisontrogdon

Urban Loft Decor help

Allison Trogdon
6 years ago
I'm struggling to decide on how to place accent furniture and what accent furniture would complement our living room space. We moved into our loft recently and due to the open floor plan we've had to create separate living spaces. Right now I want to focus on the living room area. Our apartment is very urban and industrial, but I'm trying to soften it up with a little Bohemian vibe here and there. I like the look of mid century but I did not want our place to be drowned in MCM in it's entirety. We are slowly, but surely putting the place together, and I need your help with a coffee table, lamp(s), end table(s), throw pillows etc. we love our Persian rug and we would really like a glass coffee table so the rug shines through. Behind the sofa you'll see a table, and that is our dining area. We have not purchased chairs yet. (we can move onto the dining area next ) The loft is pretty empty right now, and we are focusing on furniture only before we really get into any kind of decorating. Although, I think the loft has enough character on its own and doesn't need a ton of decor. Attached are pics of the Livingroom. Thanks for the help!!

Comments (575)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.