ayrley22

Blaze B600 fireplace

ayrley22
6 years ago
Hello, I'm looking for some feedback on the Blaze B600 as we are looking at purchasing one. I'm not familiar with the brand and can't find any online reviews.

Thanks

Ayrley
Blaze B600 · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Hawkesbury Heating
    6 years ago

Hi Ayrley! Thanks for your question. The Blaze Fireplace brand is owned by Nectre Fireplaces - a great aussie company. Blaze fireplaces, whilst still relatively new to the market, are great value for money with large fireboxes, standard fans and different looks to suit your home. We sell large amounts of these units every year and haven't had any problems. You can find more info at www.blazefireplaces.com.au Thanks Again!

• tancip
    5 years ago

Hi, I would be interested to find out if you ended up buying the Blaze woodheater and your experience. We recently had one installed and have been disappointed with the heat it generates. Seems to get got but the heat does not seem to acttually warm the room. I don't think it is overly efficient and overall have found the performance underwhelming. Maybe we are not using it for optimal use:(

• ayrley22
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Hi there, sorry no we did not end up buying that one.
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.