kwimmer122

What kind of mirror should I hang?

Kimberly Wimmer
7 years ago
We are going to have a farmhouse table with a light wood top and white base up against this bench. It just hasn't been made yet. The black mirror is from before our kitchen remodel. It's off center because that's where the table used to be. We had a bench built during the remodel. Since our ceilings are vaulted I'm not sure what to hang up over the bench. You can see the light will be in front of it. I would really like to have a mirror there because our kitchen isn't very big and it will make the room feel roomie. The lantern with the lights is just there to keep my son from climbing up there. please give me ideas on what to hang up over the bench whether it be just a mirror or a mirror with other decor. Should I keep the lantern or maybe put some kind of plant with greenery to warm it up? I will be putting cushions on the bench but I don't know what color I want. I would love color ideas. I was thinking a pattern but I'm open to anything. Thanks for your help.

Comments (36)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.