webuser_109658

Renovating your kitchen? How will you survive the process?

Have you decided how you will survive without a fully functioning kitchen whilst you are between kitchens? Do you intend to stay in the house living off microwave meals, takeaways and washing up in the bath? Or do you intend to go to the expense and hassle of moving temporarily to a rental property?

Did you know that you can now hire a high quality temporary kitchen that can be installed in virtually any room in your house. All we need is access to a cold water supply (inside or outside tap) and 13 amp plug sockets and you receive; hot and cold running water, Neff hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge with small freezer compartment.

Our service includes delivery, installation (circa 2 hours) and then removal at the end. Displayed below is our 3 Pod Kitchen ( we also have a more compact 2 Pod version which is without a dishwasher) Please visit www.kitchenpod.co.uk to find out more.

thanks Ed

Before

After we install

the temporary kitchen hire solution · More Info
Our 3 Pod Kitchen

Comments (9)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.