cjgussy

Outdoor garden sink idea

cjgussy
7 years ago
Hello Houzz Readers

I'm looking for ideas on how I can incorporate a small garden sink in a very tight space along the side of our house and against the back deck (which is being replaced with either a horizontal or tight lattice design)

The space is small, given the angle required to drive our car into the garage.
The driveway is also shared, so this will be visible to the neighbours.

It would be ideal to create something "multi function" that could serve my gardening needs ( sink, counter/work space, storage with a faucet and hose connection) my sons play needs ( water balloon and water gun fill ups) and also be nice enough to use as a serving and cleanup area for outdoor bbq's.

I have included two "idea pictures" - one outdoor kitchen idea (which I love but it would never fit the space) and one simple outdoor water station (which is functional but doesn't reflect the style or multi-purpose function I am hoping for)

The solution needs to use materials that would be suitable for all Canadian seasons)

To conserve space, I was also thinking the counter/work space beside the sink could be hinged to fold down when not in use, and allow for "rolling type" drawer unit to fit underneath as needed (IKEA inspired?)

I am design stumped and could really use the creative ideas and talent from The Marilyn Dennis Show, HGTV shows - OR Houzz Readers!

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you!

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.