elinor_rowlands

URGENT NEED HELP for colours of other walls (accent wall navy)

Elinor Rowlands
11 years ago
I desperately need help, I am redecorating my flat and made the right choice with every room (light blues and lavenders) except my bedroom which was a light violet. The colour is fine in the day but in the evening it goes really horrible yellow/green migraine and I'm going to repaint. The painter told me not to paint all the rooms dark blue (though still deciding between navy blue or a dark purpley/blue. I don't have access to lovely Benjamin Moore as I'm in the UK so can only use Dulux.

I need YOUR ADVICE on my other walls. I want to paint the window wall and the "arch" wall navy blue as I want to put a grey/cream armchair there. But the painter is saying it's better to put the darker colour behind my bed and a lighter colour on the other walls. The window is under that white blind - there will be curtains put up there eventually,

I have ugly built in wardrobes which I can't change (spent too much money on the other rooms as it is) I really need advice on what other colour to paint the other walls or which wall should be the accent wall or should I just go dark for everything? I seriously need all of your advice and help on this one! Thanks!!

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.