motherjules

2016 Best Sofa Brands

Julie Hansen
8 years ago

I am in the market for two new sofas for my family room. Would like to catch some of the January sales, so time is of the essence. I live in Oklahoma, so have some limitations on availability of items on hand to see/touch/sit on, but can always drive to Dallas. I've been considering both Ethan Allan and Mitchell Gold, but have read several reviews online and on Houzz detailing poor quality. May also consider Wesley Hall, as a local designer uses their line. My biggest concern is purchasing the best quality sofa for the money, as customer services issues, while still important, certain vary from store to store. I'm looking to spend max $5K per sofa, but would certainly like to find buys well under that. I feel sure about I'm looking for in design, upholstery and cushion construction. I just want to know who delivers on quality, durability and price. Thanks!

Comments (89)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.