ryansmother

Please! Backsplash help for contemporary white/grey kitchen

Lisa Wolford
8 years ago

Hello Houzz Fans - I could really use your advice. We designed a new kitchen without including our decision on backsplash! :(. Now, we want to add backsplash tile on one wall--the one with the range/fridge only, and are conflicted on what to do. Should we stick with white? Or should we go with something that picks up the grey (earthy) in the bottom cabinets? You can see in the bottom photo two colors that we were looking at. (Afraid the color on left could be too dark). Really I just need any feedback suggestions I can get! We were looking at large subway tile, but thought we should get away from the vertical pattern theme that already exists in the bottom cabinets and wood floors. I have an example of a new design concept that I can share as well. Would love your suggestions!

Comments (32)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.