lagunamom1

Need help for rental property kitchen

lagunamom1
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We are purchasing a home in the Phoenix area to use as a rental, and this is the kitchen. Although it's lakefront (on a man-made channel, really), typical rents are $1050-$1100, although we're trying to get in the $1200 range because of the backyard (which I'll post elsewhere.) We don't want to spend a lot of money putting in granite or quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances because we won't earn our money back. As you can see, it's in need of counter space and storage, and we thought perhaps a rolling island on the blank wall would help. The agent suggested we build an island, but as soon as you walk into the house, you see the water in the back, and a built-in island would obstruct the view. The dishwasher is white. The countertop is a nice laminate. The sink is ceramic, and above the sink (on the left) is a window. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Comments (16)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.