lovetodecorate

Are you happy with your Quartz counters?

lovetodecorate
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi..I've been looking at replacing my countertops. I absolutely love marble but after obsessing about it I think I will have to get either Quartz that looks like carrera marble or get a white granite. I'm having trouble finding a white granite that I like. I see beautiful stones here but when I see the stone in person it's either too busy or too dark? l looked at slabs today and saw some Quartz samples. They were very pretty and look surprisingly like real stone. One was Carrara Grigio from MSI..The other color was Cashmere Carrara..I would like to know if your Quartz counters are holding up..If you have a white Quartz..are they yellowing? I read that direct sunlight can make Quartz yellow or change color. What brand did you get? Thanks!

Comments (203)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.