beautifulmaryland

Son's Room Needs a Makeover

Hello Houzz Community!

I'd like a more tied together look for my 3-year-old son's bedroom. The first 2 pics below are my son's room. The last 3 are pics of rooms I found on houzz that I like.

My house has a transitional look so his bedroom needs to be between modern and traditional (although I lean a bit more modern). The only things I need to keep in the 2 pics you see are the dresser and nightstand. I really like the zig zag lamp and would like to integrate it into the decor, but if it doesn't work I can get rid of it.

I'm looking especially for paint, bedding, and window treatment colors. It would be great not to paint the walls blue because that's so expected for a boy. Any other advice is welcome. Thank you for looking!

Brentwood, CA 3 · More Info
Childs Bedroom · More Info
Upper West Side Residence · More Info

Comments (21)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.