marilee_duffield

What is the average price per sq. ft. for this wood countertop??

Marilee Duffield
10 years ago
I would also like to know what upkeep is required??
Custom African mahogany wood countertop · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    The Southside Woodshop
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the question. Average square foot pricing is difficult to pin because there are a lot of different factors that figure into the pricing of a wood countertop. Wood species, construction style, thickness, edge treatment, finish, and delivery and installation all contribute to the total. However, our "standard" (flat or edge grain, 1.5" thick) wood countertops generally range from $80-$110 (excluding ornate edges and delivery and installation). This range will get you access to most of our wood species. Exotic woods like Zebrawood, Wenge, and genuine Teak will skew the pricing closer to $200/sf.

I hope this helps and please feel free to ask more questions or request a quote from our website - www.customwoodcountertops.com
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.