tatutulip2006

What to do with my loft space?

Melody
26 days ago

Hello! We’ve just finished our loft conversion and we’re now decorating the space.
The bathroom is already tiled and painted with Setting Plaster from F&B. Now we’ve started to tackle the bedroom and I’m struggling. Originally we were going to do some panelling and have no wallpaper above it but now we are considering wallpaper to give the space a bit more of interest.

The problem is I don’t know if our choice of wallpaper go with the geometric floor tiles in my bathroom. My question is: does an en suite bathroom style need to match with the bedroom?

If any interior design could give me an insight that would be much appreciated!

FYI, the wall lamp, herringbone flooring and bed are already bought and it’s as shown in mood board. The room is painted in shaded white and the ceiling and trims are going to be School House White, both colours from F&B.

If you’d like to follow our progress, my Instagram is @casa1930s . Thank you!

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.