antoniomarco_camboni

I need your help! - how to furniture a small living space

Hello everyone,
First thanks for reading my request.

I have recently bought an apartment and I need to refurbish it from zero.

As the living room has just 15metres square, I need to be cautious with sofas table etc etc.

Apart from the table I already have (140cm x 80), I am going to buy a sofa and a TV furniture.

Here my questions:
- do you think a chaise-longue with 230cm length is too big and, as a consequence, just 1mt distance for the table too small?
- would you opt for a chaise-longue or a normal sofa + pouf? (Length sofa 200cm)
- I need also to buy a TV/living furniture (like Besta series from Ikea). Do you think would be better 180cm or 240cm?
- last question: what would you put in the corner at the entrance where I just have a wall of 60cm lengths?

Thanks in advance for your help, I know this is a great sharing community and I hope I can bring inspirational ideas from all of you :D

Regards,
Marco

In the picture you can see the map and how I'd like to put sofà table etc etc.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.