mayra_souza

Front-mounted roller shutters help

Mayra Aos
last month

Dear all,
We installed 5 shutters in our place last week and noticed that they had gaps on the top at the interior which allows some light and air from outside temperature to come in. We also can hear noise from the shutters that are placed on the side of the building with a light wind of 16km/hr.
The entrepreneur said that the gap was normal because of the brickwork of the surface and stated it was not advisable putting a silicone or something else to seal of.
The entrepreneur is stating that never had this sort of complaining before, thus I’m now wondering if this sort of gap is normal? I had in reveal shutters before which didn’t cause this issue. As we paid 7,3k EUR for the whole thing, would love to hear your experience on this. Thank you.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.