jessica_kim64

Conservatory into large rear extension??

Jessie K
last month

Hi we were viewing a small garden flat today, which was a bit small for us (60sqm) but we are thinking of doing an extension to make it 70sqm+ if we can manage to do it under £100k…
We really love the location

The flat currently has a conservatory bolted on at the back that we want to remove and want to either Option 1. Do a bigger rear extension or Option 2. Do a rear extension the same size of conservatory and also side extension (we drew these options to better illustrate it)

Our goal is to increase sqm as much as possible but around 100k level

Pls help us. Experts here, do you have any idea whats the likely cost of either options or do you have better ideas?

We are looking at hundreds of houzz pictures, planning permissions etc but struggling to understand…and whether we should go for it or not

Comments (12)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.