cianconorkatie

?? Tiles or wooden flooring

cianconorkatie
We are starting an extension in two weeks time, it is to the side and rear of the house! We currently have the kitchen at the front of the house and a very large living/dining room to the back of the house with two sets of double doors opening into the garden! In the plan we are creating a larger entrance hall and basically pushing the downstairs toilet into the extended area at the side and kitchen to the rear extension to join the existing living area!
Q's is will/should we tile from the front door right through hall, existing living room and on into the new kitchen space as it will be open plan? Or should we do some wooden floor and then tile new kitchen area? The rear extension and where the two sets of double doors were is all going to be in glass opening into garden!