cianconorkatie

?? Tiles or wooden flooring

cianconorkatie
5 years ago
We are starting an extension in two weeks time, it is to the side and rear of the house! We currently have the kitchen at the front of the house and a very large living/dining room to the back of the house with two sets of double doors opening into the garden! In the plan we are creating a larger entrance hall and basically pushing the downstairs toilet into the extended area at the side and kitchen to the rear extension to join the existing living area!
Q's is will/should we tile from the front door right through hall, existing living room and on into the new kitchen space as it will be open plan? Or should we do some wooden floor and then tile new kitchen area? The rear extension and where the two sets of double doors were is all going to be in glass opening into garden!

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.