marco_vasili

Kitchen Layout Issues

Marco V
3 months ago

Apologies for the mess! Currently, my kitchen is not suitable for its intended purpose. Therefore, I have decided to buy three additional wall units for the left-hand side walls. (See kitchen design mock up graphic)

Adjacent to the oven, there is a large built-in fridge. Below the current microwave, there is an integrated dustbin unit, and under the toaster, there is a washer dryer. In the second picture on the left, the last floor-leveled unit is a dishwasher.

Ideally, I want all appliances to be hidden from the worktop. I have already bought a 3-in-1 tap, which eliminates the need for a kettle. However, my biggest concern now is where to place the microwave. I am open to purchasing a built-in one if necessary.

Happy to hear your thoughts!! Even if that entails moving everything around.

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.