natasha4757

help with new extension kitchen/living layout

natasha4757

Hi

I have attached sketch drawings of two layouts for our extension. I have issues with both the first one i the kitchen table will be in the way of the walk flow into the kitchen and will probably get put up against the wall which i dont like the island will be bigger with stools to the end. I want a range cooker and i have a full size fridge silver freestanding which im keeping. Full size freezer will go in the utility.

The second layout addresses the table problem but now i feel the tall units may be too far away from rest of the units. This is the only problem i have with the second one. I have 5 kids btw so need lots of food storage hence the tall units are for this. Also need the 5 stools. Please advise thanks.