sashwindowworkshop

New windows and a front door in West London

We (The Sash Window Workshop) manufactured and installed replacement windows and a new front door for a customer in West London who was looking to improve energy efficiency while retaining the traditional design of their windows.

The new casement and sash windows were manufactured and installed by The Sash Window Workshop, who provide a manufacturing, installation and draught proofing services for timber windows and doors across London and the South. We also provide a supply only service for new joinery nationwide.

The new windows and door were double glazed and made using Accoya, which comes with a 50 year anti-rot guarantee.

If you are looking to replace or repair your windows or doors, contact us for a free, no obligation visit and quotation on: 01344 868 668.

Click here to view more case studies.

Before images:

After images:

The Sash Window Workshop

www.sashwindow.com

01344 868 668

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.