webuser_2959944

Living Room Rug & Wall Colour

HU-2959944
3 months ago

Designing my New Living Room, so far have a coffee table and Tv Console. Have ordered a Green sofa, need help choosing a Rug and what colour to paint the blue wall, I was thinking a very light terracotta? Please vote on which of these Rugs would go with this sofa and if anyone has any colour suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Blue Wall needs painting a different colour

Sofa I have ordered

Rug 1

Rug 2

Rug 3

Rug 4

Rug 5

Rug 6

Rug 7

Comments (3)

• Isla Cherry
    3 months ago

I would paint the wall a similar colour to the sofa and I vote for rug no 3 although 7 could work too. Your coffee table and tv stand are very modern and some of those rugs are far too traditional if thats the look you are trying to achieve. I would consider a lighter coloured rug as the sofa is quite a dark tone for contrast. Not practical I know.

• Betty Boo
    3 months ago

Agree with Isla in that your coffee table looks modern and in my opinion doesn’t sit well with your sofa, TV stand or rug options.
    Minnie and Sonia are experts in giving great rug choices so hopefully they’ll see your post.
    And once you’ve chosen a rug that’s the right design, colour and most importantly size, you’ll then be able to pick a wall colour that suits.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.