webuser_583592371

What colour grout?

HU-583592371
3 months ago
last modified: 3 months ago

Hi everyone, I'm having 60x60 floor tiles laid in my hall, coat cupboard, kitchen and utility room. They are white with gold/grey marble effect going through them. Very light and very glossy. Obviously white grout would make them look more seamless but I'm panicking about the grout getting discoloured. I was thinking maybe grey grout but I really wanted to steer away from grey (my theme is very much modern art deco black, white and gold). Black grout would go with the theme but I feel it would look too harsh and divide the tiles too much, or would it look really effective and different (in a good way)? Or would gold grout work (if such a thing even exists?!) I'm struggling to find pictures of large white/light floor tiles with anything other than white or grey grout. Any advice please? Thank you

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.