anthony_moss41

En-suite possibility

Anthony Moss
3 months ago

Hi all,

Just wondering if it would be feasible to install an en-suite in bedroom 2 looking at the floor plan below and where it would be best placed given door and window position.

Does anyone know the recommended minimum dims for an en-suite? I see lot's of conflicting articles/info when looking online. Thanks!

Comments (4)

• rosemonde
    3 months ago

Having an ensuite in a tiny bedroom means you are doing your business inches away from your sleeping space. The noise. The smells. It’s very offputting. Think about it.

• Isla Cherry
    3 months ago

I agree with Sarah. It does make a lot more sense. A tiny ensuite gobbling up a corner of your bedroom to house a tiny shower, loo and basin is not ideal. It depends on your plans for your house. I would be tempted to wait, put up with the downstairs bathroom for now and build the extension with a new bathroom upstairs later. You could at least get quotes for the work to see which way to go.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.