webuser_655173599

Second Bathroom Location

ade 12000
4 months ago

Hi,

I am purchasing a house, it has one upstairs bathroom at the rear with the soil stack connecting to the foul drain at the rear. The drain runs parallel through the garden to the neighbors. I would like to add a second bathroom, preferably an en-suite to either of the two main bedrooms. The front study would be logical but i dont know if its possible with the soil stack at the back. There is a downstairs WC that uses a macerator and electric hot water.

Can anyone advise on the most logical option to have a second bathroom without losing a bedroom but also if its an ensuite not losing space in the room?

I have provided a floor plan and pictures, the study has been added as a partition to the original designed landing. Seems like an awkward space to utilise.

Thanks in advance

Comments (21)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.