clarekelly2002

Help with bathroom scheme please

clarekelly2002
4 years ago

I am about to do up my bathroom. its very small. approx 2.2 by 1.7.metres. containing a bath with a shower overhanging it, vanity and toilet.

my builder has flu so things are delayed. so i have time to think things over. maybe i am second guessing myself and overthinking things!

so far i have chosen a grey hemnes ikea unit with a black tap black mirror and black lights each side of the mirror. horizontal panelling (' shiplap') along the same wall. white tiles behind the shower. vertical panelling on the side if the bath. black and white cement tiles on the ground. picture attached.

what do ye think. will it be nice. any suggestions. my main concern is that i already have similar black and white cement tiles in my other bathroom. so a little unimaginative. a little repetitious. what about black painted floor boards instead.

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.