lisa_k88

Bathroom Advice

Lisa Keillor
8 months ago

Hoping to find a bit of inspiration for my tiny bathroom!
I've recently bought my home and it's so lovely to be able to put my stamp on it. The house is a 1929 semi-detached house.
I'm looking to renovate my bathroom in the next year but a bit stuck as to what colour scheme and porcelainware to go for.
It's really small (1.8m x 1.8m) but has loads of natural light. It currently has floor to ceiling white tiles, and I think the bath/sink/toilet will need to stay where they are in view of the size constraints. I'd like a bit of colour but worried about making it feel small the most of the space.
It's a bit of a sanctuary for me at the moment and I'd like to make it feel more homely!
Pictures of the current bathroom - leaning towards a Mediterranean feel or something that nods towards the 1920s/1930s origin of the house at the moment but open to ideas....
I've had a look on Pinterest etc but thought I'd ask here too!

Comments (18)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.