webuser_369045761

Galley kitchen layout

9 months ago

Hi, we have a long (approximately 7.5 m), narrow (2.4 m wide) galley kitchen. On the one side, we have the kitchen and the other side we have a dining area.

I’ve included a layout of the kitchen, please let me know if you think I should make any changes. The butler sink units under the window will be bench seating. We won’t have tiling as per the picture but will have quartz up stands. I’ve thought about an integrated fridge freezer, but we are quite a big family and the inside of those fridges just seem quite small.
I’m thinking about the light coloured porcelain floor tile, approximately 60 cm x 60 cm or 90 cm x 90 cm.
Any advice gratefully received! Which obviously like to make the space feel a spacious as possible

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.