webuser_15804970

Flat Roof Help!

Emily Haycocks
11 months ago

So we’re currently looking at replacing the flat roof on our kitchen. It’s the only flat roof on the property. However we’re stuck between a cold roof or a warm roof. Currently our kitchen has no insulation and due to it being a solid wall would have to be done internally or externally which we’re currently not looking into. One person who came to quote advised as we’ve got no insulation in our kitchen we won’t see the benefit of a warm roof really and spending the extra money for it to be a warm roof. However a builder who lives next door thinks cold roofs may become abit obsolete due to having to be a certain energy efficient standard. So I don’t really know what to do! Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.