webuser_857233681

Shower enclosure dilemma

Paul
last year
last modified: last year

Hi there

I'm just wondering if I can get some advice for for my bathroom. Redesigning your home on your own is great for mental circles! My shower enclosure can either be a normal hinged entry 900 x 800, or a quadrant 900 x 800. None of the other elements can move as going left the ceiling slopes sharpish and the toilet is connected to the only place the soil pipe can go. The vanity can only sit in in its current location due to pipes. The entry door also cannot become a sliding door and can't open into the other way into the bedroom.

The main issue is with door opening. Quadrant makes this a little more natural given where the entrance to the bathroom door is. Spatially and ergonomically it fits better. On the other hand the shower is spatially quite smaller, and the product I've found is not massively in-keeping the rest of my decor which is modern victorian vibe. (Option A). The hinged door product is better looking and more spacious, but is ergonomically a bit weird and maybe dominates the space. (Option B). Any thoughts? Pics below

Option A - product dimensions different

Option b - product dimensions different

Comments (19)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.