paula_figgett

Where to locate downstairs loo

Paula Figgett
2 years ago

We are renovating our whole house (in stages) starting with the downstairs and an extension.

We just can't work out where to put the loo (currently none downstairs). My partner is not keen to have it under the stairs as he feels it will cramp the hall (plus I'm not sure if the stairs pitch would allow it). Options are

- off the utility room (I would rather have avoided this option of peopel having to go through the utility, but might be the only real option).

- off the kitchen. Too near to cooking and people?

- off the playroom (which I don't think we feel very private for those in the playroom or those using the toilet)

Any suggestions / recommenations of this 3 options, or a better option, would be massively appreciated. Have attached pic of planned second floor too (for plumbing).

Thanks so much in advance.

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.