clairepadamson

Fire rated Industrial / Crittall style timber frame door

Claire Adamson
2 years ago

I wondered if anyone knows of a firm that make fire rated (FD30) timber frame industrial style doors please (see images). Thank you :)

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Openlight
    2 years ago

Hi Claire,

I'm a researcher with Openlight, a new startup looking to change the way homeowners buy and install windows and doors in their home. We're at the very early stages of our business and looking to chat with people like you to learn more about your experiences and what can be improved. Would you be willing to have a conversation with us? Let me know and we can figure out the best way to get in touch.

Thank you for your time and help!

• PRO
    Bespoke Glazing Design
    2 years ago

Hi, DM us your details and our designers will contact with more information.

• chloeloves
    2 years ago

I may be wrong but I don’t think you can have timber doors with such thin profiles. They look like Crittal style which have steel or aluminium frames

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.