webuser_974171020

ideas for kitchen and table

Jo Taylor
2 years ago

Hi ,

Hoping for your wonderful ideas and whether this would be a good idea! Kitchen is as shown and I really would like to try and add a table in - currently have a lounge diner setup with no plans to combine the two as would end up with the whole of downstairs being open plan (we also have a arch from the dining room leading into a sun room) so an open L shape. My question is whether this looks too busy and whether I should concede that a table isn’t the best way and to continue with the lounge. The table is also currently next to a waste pipe that can’t be moved for this time, so doesn’t sit flush against the wall and can’t go into the corner as there are five doors.. the one next to it is the pantry and then it’s the under stairs cupboard. Next to that the entrance door from the hallway, a small gap where the radiator is and then a door to the dining area/lounge and sunroom - so a lot of doors!

Thoughts really appreciated!

add a table
leave as is

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.