alice_b23

Living room inbuilt storage/shelving to maximise space

alice_b23
2 years ago

We're currently looking to add in some new storage to our living space in our house - we have a 'living room' space off the kitchen, and are wanting to include some inbuilt storage along this wall, to house the TV, add some shelves and some cupboards along the bottom (as you can tell, we're also considering painting it a dark blue). Where we're looking for advice is, what are your thoughts for how to maximise the storage opportunities without taking away too much from the footprint from the room? Do we go along the whole wall, or just part of it? If we just do part of it - which part? being Symmetrical might be hard because we have a light well, which isn't symmetrical in the room. My other half and I have been debating, and are interested to hear any other thoughts or suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.